I currently work as a secretary to the General Manager in the sales office of a Japanese telecommunications company.
当前我在一家日本电信公司的运营厅担任总司理秘书一职。
Since he doesn’t speak Japanese, my main function is to act as liaison between him and eight Japanese staff members.
因为总司理不会说日语, 所以我 的首要使命就是协助总司理与8位日本火伴进行交流。
In addition to general office duties, I also perform accounting, including payrolls.
除了单位的往常事务之外, 我也做 一些与会计有关的事务,包括做薪酬表。
My boss frequently travels and I effectively manage the office during his absence.
我的上级常常出差,在他出差时刻,我就担任打理 单位的事物。
I’m a self-starter and he fully trusts my ability to work without his supervision and he values my judgment in a variety of contexts.
我作业很主动,所以没有上级的监督,我也能做好悉数,由此深得上级的信赖。此外,遇到各种情况,上级也很尊敬我的判别。
What are some of your strengths?
你认为自个有哪些利益?
My biggest strength is tenacity.
我最大的利益是坚韧。
All my past employers and business associates have said I an tenacious.
我之前的雇主和火伴都说我具有不平不饶的精力。
I have to see a project through to the finish no matter what challenges I encounter along the way.
在方案实施进程中 不管遇到啥疑问,我都会想办法战胜。
I always give whatever it takes to complete to job.
为了结束作业,我老是竭尽全力。
你认为自个有哪些缺陷?
What are some of your weaknesses?
你认为自个有哪些缺陷?
I tend to be a perfectionist.
我的缺陷是过于寻求完满。
While doing the marketing research I just mentioned,
例如刚刚跟您说到的那门课,
I went a bit overboard. I researched over 200 articles and my report was over 100 pages.
我在进行商场查询时,因为太投入 了,竟然查了 200 多篇文章,陈述的长度也足足有 100 多页,
It was
beyond the scope of a four-unit class!
现已超出了这门 4 学分的课程所需求的规模了!