1 I’ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijin
g is a pleasant one.我特别为你们组织使你们在北京的停留开心。
2 You’re going out of your way for us, I believe.我信赖这是对咱们的特别照看了。
3 It’s just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient for you right now.假定你们感到便利的话,我想如今谈论一下日程组织的疑问。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为如今可以先草拟一具暂时方案。
5 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.假定他有啥定见的话,咱们还可以对方案稍加批改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we’ll have enough time for our talks?咱们是不是能保证有足够的时刻来商洽?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?那么咱们的活动在晚上也组织满了吗?
8 We’ll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.假定你们情愿的话,咱们想留几个晚上供你们安适分配。
9 We’d have to compare notes on what we’ve discussed during the day.咱们想用点时刻来研讨谈论一下白日商洽的情况。
10 That’ll put us both in the picture.这样两边都能晓得全部的情况。