??Don’t push me up. 别逼我。
Have a good of it。玩的很高兴。
What is the fuss? 吵啥?
It doesn’t make any differences. 没联络。
Don’t let me down. 别让我绝望。
Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?
Don’t flatter me. 过奖了。
Big mouth! 多嘴!
Sure thing! 当然!
I’m going to go. 我这就去。
Never mind. 别忧虑。
Drop it! 中止! Bottle it! 闭嘴!
Don’t play possum! 别?猓?
There is nobody by that name working here。这儿没你说的这自个。
Break the rules. 损坏规则。
How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真不幸!
Nuts! 胡说!
Make it up! 不记前嫌!
Watch you mouth. 留心言辞。
Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?
Don’t over do it. 别过分火了。
Can you dig it? 你搞理解了吗?
What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?
Who wants? 谁稀罕?
Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。
Gild the lily. 弄巧成拙。
I’ll be seeing you. 再会。
I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?
I might
hear a pin drop. 非常幽静。
Is that so? 是这样吗?
Don’t get loaded. 别喝醉了。
Don’t get high hat. 别搭架子。
Right over there. 就在那里。
That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。
Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。
Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。