英语学霸网 在线英语资讯 2020年高考英语天津卷(第一次)阅读理解A逐句翻译

2020年高考英语天津卷(第一次)阅读理解A逐句翻译

Your student ID card identifies you as a student at University of Bolton.

你的学生证表明你是博尔顿大学的学生。

It will provide you with access to University facilities such as University Libraries, Sport Centre, and Computing Services.

它将为您提供使用大学设施,如大学图书馆,体育中心和计算机服务。

Please carry your card with you all the times.

请随时带着您的卡。

Do not lose your card or lend it to others.

请勿丢失卡或将卡借给他人使用。

Your card is valid during the whole time of your studies.

您的卡在学习期间有效。

It remains the property(财产) of the University of Bolton at all times.

它仍然是房地产(财产)博尔顿大学的。

New students—photographs

新学生——照片

You will be requested to upload a passport sized photograph as part of the online registration
2020年高考英语天津卷(第一次)阅读理解A逐句翻译插图
process.

您将被要求上传护照大小的照片作为在线注册过程的一部分。

This should be a jpg file with a size of no more than 1 MB. Your photograph should be a portrait image in proportion(比例) to a 6” x 4” portrait photograph.

这应该是一个jpg文件的大小不超过1 MB。你的照片应该是一幅肖像图像比例(比例)6“x 4”肖像照片。

It should be taken in colour and must not have been beautified with image filters(滤镜).

它应采取彩色,不得用形象美化过滤器(滤镜)。

Your student ID card will be provided to you by tour department during Welcome Week.

在欢迎周期间,旅游部将向您提供学生证。

Please be aware that you will not receive this smart card during Welcome Week if you don not upload your image online by 4 September 2020.

请注意,如果您在2020年9月4日前没有在网上上传您的图片,您将不会在欢迎周期间收到这张智能卡。

Replacement cards

更换卡

If your student ID card no longer works or has been damaged, or if you have changed your personal or programme details, you should call into Student Administration Centre (SAC) to request a new one.

如果你的学生证不再有效或被损坏,或者如果你改变了你的个人或课程细节,你应该打电话到学生管理中心(SAC)要求一个新的。

Please ensure that you bring your existing card with you .

请确保您携带现有的卡。

Tour replacement card will be produced free of charge.

旅行团补领卡将免费出示。

If your card has been reported to the Police as stolen, please also call into the SAC to request a replacement, bringing with you a copy of your Police Crime Report paperwork.

如果您的信用卡已被警方报告为被盗,也请致电SAC要求更换,并随身携带一份警察犯罪报告的副本。

Your card will be produced free of charge.

您的信用卡将被免费出示。

If your card has been lost, a fee of 5 is charged for the production of a replacement card.

如果您的卡丢失了,需要支付5英镑的补卡费。

You are requested to use our online payment service.

您需要使用我们的网上支付服务。

Note: Replacement cards will be available for you to collect seven working days after making the request.

注:申请人可于提出申请后七个工作天内领取补领卡。

As a security measure, you are requested to collect your card in person at the SAC.

作为一项安全措施,您被要求亲自到SAC领取您的信用卡。

二、阅读检测

Which of the following is a function of the student ID card?

以下哪项是学生证的功能?

A. To remind students to protect public property.

提醒学生保护公共财产。

B. To enable students to use resources in the library.

使学生能够利用图书馆的资源。

C. To help students demonstrate their computer skills.

帮助学生展示他们的计算机技能。

D. To provide information about campus facilities.

提供校园设施的信息。

37.To meet the requirements of the photograph on the student ID card, a new student should upload____?

要满足学生证上照片的要求,新生需要上传____?

A. an image saved as a PDF
2020年高考英语天津卷(第一次)阅读理解A逐句翻译插图(1)
file.

保存为PDF文件的图像。

B. a colour picture of their passport

他们护照的彩色照片

C. a photo beautified by a photographer.

一张被摄影师美化的照片。

D. a portrait photograph of proper proportion.

适当比例的肖像照片。

38.In which case does a student have to pay for the replacement of the student ID card?

在什么情况下,学生须缴付补领学生证的费用?

A. The theft of the card has been officially proved.

那张卡被偷一事已被正式证实。

B. The card holder has changed his or her major.

持卡人变更专业。

C. The card dropped off into a lake by accident.

卡片不小心掉到湖里了。

D. The card fails to work properly.

卡不能正常工作。

39.To collect your replacement card, you should ____ .

如需领取新卡,请登录____。

A. fetch it at the SAC personally.

亲自去SAC拿。

B. go through a security check first.

先通过安全检查。

C. call the police station in advance.

提前打电话给警察局。

D. wait for seven days before
2020年高考英语天津卷(第一次)阅读理解A逐句翻译插图(2)
getting it.

等待7天才能收到。

三、参考答案

36.B37.D 38.C 39.A

学习更多高考英语知识,请关注“登科高考英语”

本文来自网络,不代表英语学霸网立场,转载请注明出处。

作者: admin

发表评论

联系我们

联系我们

0898-88881688

在线咨询: QQ交谈

邮箱: email@wangzhan.com

工作时间:周一至周五,9:00-17:30,节假日休息

关注微信
微信扫一扫关注我们

微信扫一扫关注我们

关注微博
返回顶部