【那些让人叹为观止的神级英语翻译!】
1.
Love well, whip well.
爱之深,责之切。
2.
The wheel turns; nothing is ever new.
时过境迁,烂事依然。
3.
Everything is the same, but you are not here, and I still am. In separation the one who goes away suffers less than the one who stays behind.”
此间百凡如故,我仍留而君已去耳。行行生别离,去者不如留者神伤之甚。
4.
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有人住高楼,有人在深沟。有人光万丈,有人一身锈。世人万千种,浮云莫去求。斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。
5.
Youth means a temperamental predominance of courage over timidity, of the appetite for adventure over the love of ease. This often exists in a man of 60 more than a boy of 20. Nobody grows old merely by a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals.
青春气贯长虹,勇锐盖过怯懦,进取压倒苟安。如此锐气,二十后生有之,六旬男子则更多见。年岁有加,并非垂老;理想丢弃,方堕暮年。
6.
the way you anything is the way you do everything.
一事之行,即你一世之道。
7.
Up above the world so high
远浮于世烟云外
8.
nothing is true,everything is permitted
万物皆虚,万事皆允
9.
When you are old and grey and full of sleep, And nodding by the fire, take down this book, And slowly read, and dream of the soft look Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep; How many loved your moments of glad grace, And loved your beauty with love false or true, But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you, And loved the sorrows of your changing face; And bending down beside the glowing bars, Murmur, a little sadly, how Love fled And paced upon the mountains overhead And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.
当你老了,头发花白,睡意沉沉 倦坐在炉边,取下这本书来 慢慢读着,追梦当年的眼神 那柔美的神采与深幽的晕影 多少人爱过你青春的片影 爱过你的美貌,以虚伪或是真情 惟独一人爱你那朝圣者的心 爱你哀戚的脸上岁月的留痕 在炉栅边,你弯下了腰 低语着,带着浅浅的伤感 爱情是怎样逝去,又怎样步上群山 怎样在繁星之间藏住了脸
10.
Get a livelihood and then practice virtue.
先谋生而后修身。
11.
The place where the land ends and the sea begins
陆止于此,海始于斯
12.
Like barley bending In low fields by the sea,Singing in hard windCeaselessly.Like barley bendingAnd rising again,So would I, unbroken,Rise from pain;So would I softly,Day long, night long,Change my sorrowInto song.
大麦俯身偃,海滨有低地,巨风动地来,放歌殊未已; 大麦俯身偃,既偃且复起,颠仆不能折,昂扬伤痛里;我生也柔弱,日夜逝如此,直把千古愁,化作临风曲。
13.
Nice to meet you.
有生之年,欣喜相逢。
14.
some times ever ,sometimes never.
相聚有时,后会无期。
15.
You are someone else,but Im still right here.
你已转世轮回,我却仍在尘世。
16.
Here lies one whose name was writen in water.
此地长眠者,声名水上书
17.
For you,a thousand times over
为你,千千万万遍
18.
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美
19.
Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low.
谷升为陵,山夷为壤。
20.
action barely restrained.
聚力作势,一触即发。
21.
God’s great power is in the gentle breeze, not in the storm.
造化之妙,全在和风细雨,而非骇浪惊涛。
22.
The clouds fill the water-cups of the river, hiding themselves in the distant hills.
云翳隐于远山,却可盈沛溪谷。
23.
the way you anything is the way you do everything.
一事之行,即你一世之道。
24.
I see you.
I see you.
眼相见。
心相连。