不管是出差仍是出去旅行,都需要乘坐交通东西,交通东西中,乘坐飞机是最快捷的方法。关于乘飞机常用的旅行英语有哪些呢?
1.嗡炒为您引座。
i ll show you your seat.
2.请随我来。
follow me, please.
3.我帮您拿行李好吗?
may i help you with your bag?
4.为了使飞机在起飞时坚持配载平衡,请您按指定的坐位入座。
please take your assigned seat, for the plane must keep balance when it takes off.
5.这是呼叫钮,假定需要咱们协助,请按一下。
this one is the call button, if you need us, please push it.
6.请将您的椅背调直。
please put the back of your seat in upright position.
7.让您感到舒畅是咱们的责任。
it s our duty to let you feel as comfortable as possible.
8.请把您的箱子放熟行李架内。
please put your box in the overhead bin.
9.您不能把行李放在这儿,根据平安缘由过道不能堵塞。
please do not leave your baggage here. the aisle shouldn t be blocked as a safety
requirement.
10.因为机械毛病,航班已延误,机械师们正在对飞机进行细心查看。
the flight has been delayed due to mechanical troubles. the engineers are
making careful examination of the plane.
11.因为地上有雾,本次班机将延误约两小时。
the flight will be delayed about 2 hours due to foggy weather on ground.
12.因为空中航路拥堵,咱们要等候通行答应(才干起飞)。
due to heavy air traffic, we ll wait for take-off clearance.
13.咱们须等候跑道上的冰被铲除。
we have to wait until the ice on the runway has been cleared.
14.咱们的飞机要装完货才干起飞。
our plane can t take off until the cargo is loaded.
17.咱们正在等候几位乘客处置登机手续。
we are waiting for a few passengers to complet
e boarding formalities.
18.假定有进一步的消息,咱们会当即告诉你(们)的。
if we have any further information, we ll let you know immediately.
19.请您回到您坐位上好吗?飞机马上要起飞了。
would you please return to your seat? the plane is taking off soon.
20.请在平安带信号不见前坐在坐位上,系好平安带。
please stay in your seat and keep your seat belt fastened until the sign has been turned off.
21.飞机马上要起飞了,请不要在客舱内走动。
the plane is about to take off. please don t walk about in the cabin.
22.头号舱乘客的盥洗室/厕所位于前舱,其他乘客的在后边。
the toilet for first class passengers is located in the front of the cabin and the one for other passengers in the rear.
23.盥洗室/厕一切人。
the lavatory is occupied.
24.盥洗室/厕所没人。
the lavatory is vacant.
25.您可放下遮阳板,关掉阅览灯,系好平安带,这样您能好好歇息一下。
you could draw down the window-shade and turn the reading light off and fasten
your seat-belt so that you can take a good nap.
26.为保证飞翔和通讯体系的正常操作,请您不要运用手提电话/激光唱机/调频收音机。
in order to ensure the normal operation of airplane navigation and communication system, you are kindly requested not to use your cellular phone/cd player/fm receiver.
27.咱们前方有大雷雨,无法穿越。咱们抉择回来杭州。非常抱愧由此给您带来的不便利。
there is a heavy thunderstorm ahead of us. we have no way to pass it. so we have decided to return to hangzhou. much to our regret for the inconvenience that may cause you.
更多有用的内容,请重视我的微信大众号<西岸英语>,大众号有惊喜哦。