1. Describe an important day in your life.Explain why it is so important to you.
2. Some students prefer to choose a career before getting into college. Other students prefer to choose a career after taking some university courses. Which one do you prefer and why? Please use specific reasons and examples to support your response.
3. Some students prefer to go to universities or colleges in their own cities or towns. Others prefer universities or colleges in new far away places. Which do you prefer and why?
scribe a person that you look up to asa role model. Explain how this person has influenced your life. Include details and examples to support your response.
5. Some people prefer to solve a challenge all by themselves. Others prefer to depend on other people’s help. Which way do you prefer and why?
6. Describe a tool or object that you rely on often in your daily life. Explain why it is important to you.
7. Some college students like to spend their free time studying another course or doing school work. Others like to join a club and enjoy social activities. Which way do you think is better and why?
8. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Artists and musicians are important to the society.
9. What is the most important characteristic when you choosing a career? Friendly co-worker, flexible hour,or nice boss.
10. While choosing a friend, which of the following characteristics do you care about most: honesty, loyalty or sense of humor? Explain why this is the most important to you?