1. Describe a news article or a story that you are interested in recently. And explain why you think it was interesting. Include reasons and details in your response.
2. Which transportation do you enjoy?Bicycle, automobile or train?
3. Which method do you prefer in finding a job.
4. Which one do you think has much more impact in reducing the environmental contamination. Government, organizations or individuals.
5. What is the most important habit that parents can teach their children?
6. Among the following types of books, which do you dislike the most? Romantic books, science fiction, or biography.
7. Describe a person you want to learn more about, explain why you want to know more about this person in details?
8. A lot of experienced and inexperienced climbers climb mountains every year, which one of the following adjectives would you use to describe this experience? Adventurous, frightening or foolish?
9. If the school doesn’t allow students to take cellphones with them when they come to school, what would be the influence of this policy?
0. Your community center now offers classes on the weekends for free. Which of the following class you will choose to take? Give reason to explain your choose. 1) A financial course to help you manage money, 2) Car maintenance and repair 3) Review of Latin-American music.
11. Your friend often feels nervous when speaking in front of a large group of people. What suggestions would you give him?
12. What do you think is the biggest challenge for a student when they study and how to solve that challenge.
13. Talk about a volunteer work you enjoy doing, explain why you enjoy it in details?
14. Some schools have TV in students’ dorms. Do you think it is good or not?
15. Should students be required to evaluate their professors at the end of the semester
16. What is the one style of clothing that the students in your school tend to wear?
17. If foreign tourists come to visit your country, what would you like them to pay attention to? Please include details in your response.
18. Describe one experience that your friend disappointed you and how you reacted to it?
19. In every culture there are some customs or traditions from the past that young people no longer follow. Describe a custom or tradition which formed in the past but you wish it is still popular today. Give specific reasons why you wish it still popular?
20. Which one do you think is the most effective way to learn? Taking notes, discussing with classmates, repeating and reciting?