[摘要]人在职场,不免有时会碰到一些集会、晚宴等特别场合。这时需要咱们在往常的口语之外,多掌控些有用的交际用语和礼貌用语,否则很简略给你的协作火伴留下没教养的形象。修改盘点了以下套语。
敬您一杯。 Here’s to you.
祝你安康 To your health.
我要为此干杯 I’ll drink to that!
随量 Whatever you like.
我失陪一会儿 Excuse me for a minute.
菜不好,请多多包容 Hope you
enjoy yourself.
女士们先生们,等待各位莅临,表演很快就要初步了,请从速就坐。 Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
款待会如今初步。 The reception will now begin.
全体起立,奏国歌。 All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem.
到会今日款待会的贵宾有 The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are
如今请…说话 I have the honour to call upon…
开幕式如今结束。 This concludes the opening ceremony.
盛大庆祝 grand celebration
情况介绍 presentation
小组谈论 panel discussion
同有关单位协商 hold consultations with the organizations concerned
庆祝树立…一周年 celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …
火热恭喜第一届…锦标赛 Hail the first FIFA of …
值此节日之际致以节日的恭喜 On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season’s reetings.
祝您作业顺畅、作业成功、身体安康、家庭夸姣! Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!
诚心恭喜您中选… Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …
举办会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术陈述会 hold a meeting/seminar/conference /forum/symposium
赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人 patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer
举办商洽 enter into negotiation
交涉 make representations with sb. on sth./deal with sb.
事物性商洽 talks at working level
对口商洽 counterpart talks
议程项目 items on the agenda
主题 theme
议题 topic for discussion
两边商定的议程 schedule mutually agreed upon
开幕会议 opening session
整领会议 plenary session